FRIAS COFUND Fellowship Programme (FCFP)
The programme is intended for academics of all nationalities currently working at a university or research institute outside of Germany (minimum requirement: doctorate). It is financed on a pro-rata basis using funds from the European Union and enables researchers within the humanities and social sciences to stay at FRIAS for one year and those working within the natural sciences for two years.
- Who: Academics from abroad (incoming fellowship), minimum requirement: doctorate
- Disciplines: Open to all disciplines
- When to apply: Annual call for applications, link to last/current call for applications
- Period of funding: Begins in September/October of each year
- Financing: Co-financed with funds from the European Union’s Marie Curie COFUND programme