Postdoc with Junior Fellow Florian Mintert
Freiburg Institute for Advanced Studies
School of Soft Matter Research
79104 Freiburg im Breisgau
Łukasz Rudnicki was born in Wrocław (Poland) in 1985. In 2009 he graduated from physics at University of Warsaw. Up to 2012 he was a PHD student with Iwo Bialynicki-Birula and worked on some aspects of quantum field theory. During this time he was also involved in various projects from the field of quantum information and entanglement theory. In November 2012 he defended at University of Warsaw the PHD thesis devoted to particles creation phenomena in strong electric fields. Łukasz Rudnicki joined Junior Fellow Florian Mintert's group at FRIAS as a postdoc in April 2013.
Optimal control of quantum many-body systems
- W. Roga, Z. Puchała, Ł. Rudnicki, K. Życzkowski, Entropic trade-off relations for quantum operations, Phys. Rev. A 87, 032308 (2013).
- Ł. Rudnicki, Z. Puchała, P. Horodecki, K. Życzkowski, Collectibility for mixed quantum states, Phys. Rev. A 86, 062329 (2012).
- Ł. Rudnicki, P. S. Moreno, J. S. Dehesa, The Shannon-entropy-based uncertainty relation for D-dimensional central potentials, J. Phys. A 45, 225303 (2012).
- Ł. Rudnicki, S. P. Walborn, F. Toscano, Optimal uncertainty relations for extremely coarse-grained measurements, Phys. Rev. A 85, 042115 (2012).
- Ł. Rudnicki, Heisenberg position-momentum uncertainty relation beyond central potentials, Phys. Rev. A 85, 022012 (2012).
- Ł. Rudnicki, S. P. Walborn, F. Toscano, Heisenberg Uncertainty Relation for Coarse-grained Observables, Europhys. Lett. 97, 38003 (2012).
- Ł. Rudnicki, P. Horodecki, K. Życzkowski, Collective Uncertainty Entanglement Test, Phys. Rev. Lett. 107, 150502 (2011).